Monday, October 18, 2010

Changes to our home since August!

Here are some pictures of our home after the demolition and work that went on while we were gone. Chad worked really, really hard to finish some of the things that Jim couldn't do. But upon our arrival home from our trip abroad Jim has been working really hard installing cabinets, lights, fans, priming & painting.

New guest bathroom that Chad built

Another view of guest bath

Our living quarters--notice the lovely stylish night table

Our kitchen sink/bathtub/shower

New kitchen cabinets that Jim installed
Still missing the counter tops


Family room with work table and camping chairs

My favorite flower arrangement that didn't make it through the move. I told Jim I would fix it and make it work. I took the flowers out, washed them in the swimming pool and put them back!

My favorite set of pictures that I couldn't wait to hang up. Nothing else is livable but that wall looks nice I think!

Master tub that will be tiled and enclosed sometime.

Jim and Chad tore out the bridge that narrowed this area. It really opened things up.

Chad made an arch and build outs in the doorway.
It really looks nice and opened it all up. Notice
the tiled shower in the background.

Wood floors gone, tiled floor in.

No more oleanders blocking the house and walkway
Here is the kitchen before the cabinets went in.
Print this post

No comments: