Tuesday, June 07, 2011

P. E. I.


A view of the street
 We landed here around 8:00 AM in the middle of fog. The locals say Prince Edward Island has 37 shades of green. Someone actually has counted the colors. Our tour stopped at the world famous Jam store and then we went onto Anne of Green Gables home in Cavendish. After a stop there we went to see the north part of the island and it was so windy and cold. We then headed back to Charlottetown and found ourselves eating a lobster roll at the local wharf restaurant. It is a beautiful little island which we would certainly return here again and stay for awhile.
A friendly local fox who hid his baby first. I guess they feed them here and are considered friendly.

Some of the red rock found up here.

Maridee Anne of Green Gables

Wild flowers and a couple of shades of green spoken of.

Green Gables

The PEI jam store that produces many different jams with fruits and champagne.
Print this post

2 comments:

Linda Rae said...

Scenes are beautiful--but I love the hat!

Anonymous said...

Sophie just screamed, "That's just like the scary dead vox at Crammy's! house that I'm scared of!!!"