Sunday, June 12, 2011

More pictures of Montmorency Falls and a fond goodbye

This was the shortest cruise we have been on in a long time! This New England/Canada cruise is a great way to get to all those places you want to see but don't know how to get there. I realize how lucky I am to visit with Jim places that we have had on our bucket list of places to see.

It was also nice because I knew I was leaving the ship today to visit children and grandchildren. It was sad because I do get very used to being taken care of. I still think the hardest thing for me is to not freely call or email my family and friends. But now that I am back on solid ground  here are some more pictures from Quebec--a definite must visit place if you can.
Montmorency falls from the bus window





Looking down on the falls from the suspension bridge over the falls



The Beautiful  Hotel Frontennac that looks like a castle but is really just a hotel.


Print this post

No comments: