(a note to my father since he doesn't have email)
Since you don’t have email but you do read the blog I am sending you a note this way. We have not been able to call at any of our ports. The Scandinavian countries don’t have International phone cards that can be used at their pay phones. My phone card won’t work either. I can call you in Canada though.
We are fine and I hope you are too. After spending time in the Baltic I think I still love France and Italy best. We met someone who loves Spain more than anything so we will have to spend more time there. There is just a difference between the Scandinavian countries and Germany, France, Italy. I can’t explain it but there is.
Marilyn keeps me posted by email about you. You should have her show you how to send a note to us using her email. It really is very easy.
We are landing in the Faroe Islands today, then we are at sea for a day, and then we will be landing in Iceland. Jim and I are going to swim in a thermal pool in Iceland. It sounded exotic and since we love to snorkel it is the closest thing to snorkeling we can get to in these frigid waters!
I will keep trying to call at each port but can’t promise anything. I miss you and miss your “Keep up your spirits” attitude! I guess I know that I love the telephone and not being able to call or use it is killing me!
I love you,
Maridee
Print this post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment