Maridee, I don't know why you don't like to have your picture taken, you look "mahvelous!" Can't wait to see you in Sept. and hear first hand about your adventures. Love you, Beverly
Wow, I guess ending your long vacation the way you did was well worth it! What a neat way too...I think that part of the world gets forgotten. I'm glad that you two got to "try it out" for everyone else!
2 comments:
Maridee, I don't know why you don't like to have your picture taken, you look "mahvelous!"
Can't wait to see you in Sept. and hear first hand about your adventures. Love you, Beverly
Wow, I guess ending your long vacation the way you did was well worth it! What a neat way too...I think that part of the world gets forgotten. I'm glad that you two got to "try it out" for everyone else!
Post a Comment