Well we now have only 8 days until our departure and I am getting a little nervous. We sent an email to the renter of the apartment with some questions and our arrival time and have yet to hear back from him. Since he has half of our rent (on credit card thank goodness) I am a little worried about not getting a reply back. Hopefully all will be well and our apartment will be just as he described.
The packing and repacking has begun again and I have decided to add brown to my wardrobe this trip. I found my favorite pants in brown so now I have an expanded wardrobe to choose from. Yeah!!!!! Jim has yet to begin his packing so I hope he has it planned out in his head.
We have researched to death all of our metro options and train options. We are pretty sure that we will be quite okay using public transportation everywhere we want to go. That's how you get the true pulse of the city--when you are in the depths of the underground world with danger lurking around every corner! Okay so there won't be danger but it is very interesting with all the characters that use the underground for their homes and places of business!
We will keep you posted on our apartment situation. Surely it will all work out.
Print this post
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Man, I am sooo excited for your trip! I just hope you are able to get your money back if he rips you off...isn't that one of the benefits of using CC?
Post a Comment