1. We lost our "borrowed" wireless internet on the corner of our bed. Whoever had it must have gotten mad at us for "borrowing" it.
2. Our modem internet that comes with the apartment only allows a few websites and most of ours won't come up. Very inconvenient.
3. We went to the local fish restaurant for dinner. Jim wanted fish but I didn't care. I didn't understand what I was ordering so what I got was a whole entire fish; head and tail attached with a lime slice over the eye. I nearly started crying as I am not used to eating the whole little fishy. Finally after picking at it Jim proceeded to de-head it and remove its skeleton but by then I had lost my appetite. Until dessert......the coco flan was delicious!
Okay, that's it.
Print this post
Thursday, October 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Maridee! I got your email and I sent you an email back but haven't heard from you so I'm thinking you might not have gotten it. I'll try to resend it just in case.
:) Melissa
Post a Comment