Today we arrived early in Pago Pago (pahngo pahgo) America
Samoa. Samoa is divided into two countries; American Samoa and Samoa.
We walked through town, shopped at the local markets and
returned to the ship very hot and sweaty. The humidity is very high and just
walking out of our ship we started sweating.
Samoa is the most Polynesian of the entire south pacific.
Everyone was very welcoming and kind. I bought a beautiful caftan from a local
and she just kept saying “God Bless you”.
Tomorrow we arrive in Bora Bora where we will snorkel and
swim with the stingrays.
By the way there are local tuna canneries across from our
ship. Today is a good day as there is no smell. They say the smell can be quite
awful sometimes.
Print this post
5 comments:
I bet tomorrow will be amazing!
I bet tomorrow will be amazing!
I bet tomorrow will be amazing!
Yes, Kimber, I'll bet tomorrow will be AMAZING!!!! lol
I think I'd love Samoa better than Fiji.
Lol! I don't know why it posted 3 times!
Post a Comment