Sunday, April 01, 2012

To buy or not to buy that is the question?

Why do I play this game with myself? I know very well that I will kick myself and curse under my breath for 13 hours if I don't upgrade to skycouch (which is a fancy term for saying that Jim and I would have a row of 3 seats to ourselves)! It is so ridiculous to play this game of "I got the best price on my tickets and don't want to blow it now!" Yes it is an extra $225 per person upgrade but just to have leg room would be so worth it! When I purchased my tickets there were very few seats left to choose from so we got stuck in the middle with unknown's on either side.

Hopefully I will make the decision soon and the next time I post about flying from LAX to Melbourne you will read from a relaxed, well-rested individual who made the right choice. Print this post

3 comments:

Kimber said...

The right choice NOT to buy it and spend the $450 elsewhere on something more "memory making-ish"...just sayin ;)

Linda Rae said...

OK, so I'm interested in the final decision.

Anonymous said...

I suppose you're still in the air! Can't wait for the first official Australian post!